Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Welcome to Royal Complexion Parlor


Established in 2018.

Royal Complexion Parlor is an one person shop. Owned and operated by Licensed Esthetician K. Smith.

I have many years of experience in the Aesthetic field and I am always educating myself by attending training's, and staying on top of all the latest news and research in skincare. I also spend an excessive amount of time educating others, and assisting them with perfecting their craft, I can honestly say, I Absolutely LOVE what I do.

After years of bouncing back and fourth from shop to shop and working for others. I have officially taken the leap of starting my own business and I am renting out a small space inside of a business park.

Please visit my website @ www.Royalcomplexion.com and book an appointment for your next Facial or Body Waxing service. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at 510-274-1455 via text or voice, follow me on instagram or twitter @RoyalComplexion, 

No comments:

Post a Comment